Today was allright.
Breakfast-100
Lunch- about 400 (salad, some yougurt, apple)
Snack-200
Dinner-300 (salad, apple)
I've been kind of snacking on honey mustard pretzles for the last hour, absent mindedly. I hate that I do that, but Im alone in the dorm room and bored as hell.
I had another good workout today, same as yesterday- 1 hr 10 mins ellipt, 10 mins bike, 10 mins rowing, 10 mins abs, about 10 mins lifting various weights. I also drank a shit load of water there. I weighed myself at the gym, I think it was 102.8. Theres always one girl at the gym, I know shes ana, she is sooooo thin. Ive seen her go to the scale but she always looks around to make sure no one else looks at her weight, Ive tried looking though. She weighs under 90 lbs, NO DOUBT about that. Her hair is so thin, I hope mine never looks that bad, I really dont like how it looks..mine already falls out so much :(
Im kind of mad that I have a lot of classes tomorrow, so it'll be hard to go to the gym to get a good workout. i will probably end up going twice. My plan for tomorrow is:
WakeUp-8:30, eat 2 slices light bread (40 each) with cinnamon sprinkled on
Class-9
Gym-10-11:45 Gym
Class-12
Eat Lunch-1
Class-2
Gym-3
Shower(no aimless snacking!!!!)-4ish
Homework, ect-5
Dinner-6
then ill probably fricking eat for the rest of the night!!! ill try to stay busy!
*****Happy Bday Jim Morrison-You'll Always Be Loved****
***and RIP John Lennon, who died on 12/8 ******
Much Love
Meggy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So. Jealous. Of. Your. Stats.
What's your BMI? 18?!?!
Really, girl, you should be proud! g2g sleep - final tomorrow slash LOADS of papers to write... gah.
Keep writing! My fav. thinspo is new posts ha ha and more people read than you think :-]
Hana
I can totally relate to the not wanting to have bad/breaking hair thing. Uggghhh what's the point of being thin if ur hair looks like shite?
I think it must be what u eat/dont eat?
Last year when I hit 130 pounds my hair was disgusting and falling out. But I was fastin for days and days.
But I've hit 119/120 and my hair was fine I was just super strict with what I ate.
Idk...
Post a Comment