Today has been no different from the past few days. I ate a decent amount, more than normal I guess, maybe around 1500 cals, maybe a few more. I get so sick of counting and trying to remember. But I did 2.5 hours of cardio plus abs and weights at the gym today, because I didn't really have much else to do. I had to have burned around 1200 cals, hopefully a shit ton more. Oh, and this morning when I weighed myself (on kind of an empty stomach and after a B.M.) I weighed 99.5 lbs. WOW!! Ha, but when I weighed myself after leating and drinking around 5:00, I weighed 100.6 lbs. Fine by me! I hope the gym people don't start getting any ideas. People sometimes look at me weird, probably because Im there so much, but I dont give a shit what they think about me. I saw the ultra-anorexic girl at the gym today. She doesn't do as much cardio as it looks like she would, probably because shes soo weak and tired. I dont everr want to look like that. It is sickly skinny and her muscles look so bad. I feel bad for her.
Its weird how I feel like I eat so frickin much but Im slowly losing weight. But remember what I said before: Im only doing this to splurge on holiday treats around the fam! I know I;; end up eating a lot around them, so they don't think Im trying to lose weight again.
Well, I should wrap it up. I have to pack and study for a Chem final, because Im leaving my college tomorrow at 5:00 to go home! I'll try to post tomorrow night once Im home. Im sad to leave my college friends thoo :( :( And no thirsty thursday, WTF?!?! lol thats a first!!! well hope everyone else is doing good. If im bored at home (which Im as sure will happen as if the sun will rise haha) Ill take some inspirational pics if anyone would even be interestedd to see em lol.
Meggy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me = Jealous
101?!?!
Yeah.
xo Hana
Post a Comment