Monday, December 15, 2008

I Adore Cinnamon

Yummm I could eat everything with cinnamon. Lots of flavor, less of calories :]]

Well, this will be one quick post, since my friends coming over soon. I ate normal today I guess, but I snacked kind of a lot after lunch because i was BORED, no other reason!! But B: 100 cals, L, plus snack: about 500 cals, D:600 cals, then maybe 100 or 200 more for snacking. I kept shitty count today, my mind kept wandering..But I worked out good as usualy. I did 2 hr and 15 mins of cardio, then about 20 or 30 mins of weights/abs and stuff. So hopefully my cal count is around 300 or so, cancelling off the food I ate. Plus, I walked to my exam today, and to the gym, so the walking might have helped a little. I weighed 100.8 today. Its so weird how weight can fluctuate so strangely. But whatever, I'll go with that. Im sure ill weigh like 102 tomorrow lol. My math exam went well today. I should get an A in the class- sure hope so! Hope everyones doing good! Stay active, stay beautiful :)

Meggy~~

2 comments:

1986chick said...

just curious, but how tall are you?

Anonymous said...

I would think that workout would be more than 300 calories! Hmm but maybe 'cuz you're so little...I don't know. Good job either way!