Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The night to myself

It feels so good to have the room to myself until Thursday night. I'll kind of miss my roomate though- we're pretty good friends. And after lunch, I went strait to the gym and didn't get back to say bye before she had left! :( Oh well its okay! Well, here was how my day went..Woke up, had two pieces of lite bread with cinnamon, a fig newton, and then later I snacked a little bit on baked cheetos and grapes. Im guessing before lunch I had around 350-400 cals. Ill just say 400.. Then I had a health "exam", which wasn't an exam at all- just a survey of the class. Then I met up with friends at the "fancy" eatery, so I couldnt just get my usualy salad at the salad bar. I ended up getting a black bean burrito with lettuce, tomatoes, and some salsa. Im guessing that was around 300 cals, because I tore off some of the tortilla because it was like triple wrapped. After lunch I went to the gym and worked out hard as usual. I did 1 hr 10 mins on the ellipt (the machine said it was 700 cals) , 30 mins on a diff ellipt (300), 20 mins on a bike (like 70), 20 mins rowing (100), 10 mins of abs (??maybe 50 or 70), and about 10 mins weights (no clue how many cals lifting burns..?). I don't know how accurate the machines are at all, but if theyre right then I burned around 1200-1300 cals. I sure feel like I burned that much, I was soo tired!! I also weighed myself and was 101.0. No change, I dont think.. For dinner, I ate a big salad with like 6 cherry tomatoes, lettuce and spinach, a few cauliflower, broccali, and italian dressing, with a 1/2 or so of plain yogurt, and a few bites of mac and cheese and a few bites of a peanut butter cookie. Dinner was probably around 450 to 500 cals. I guess I ate arund 12-1300 cals, which I guess gets cancelled just from my workout. Then I burn another 1000 cals just from basic function, so Im under for the day which is nice.

I guess now Im trying to restrict for just a few days since I know I'll eat alot when I go home for a month for Xmas break. If my family thinks im not eating enough and working out too much then whew who knows what'll happen. Plus all the good food and Xmas cookies that i havent had ONE of yet will be calliing my name lol. And theres always time to lose that weight next year lol. I guess I will try extra hard not to mindlessly snack tonight-maybe I'll have one apple...and stop at that! Well, my friends coming over so I better wrap up. Try to find time tonight to do some cardio if you havent yet today! Stay active!

Meggy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw i dig the new pic
:]

xo Hana