Friday, December 26, 2008

Freezing Cold

So far today has been going well. I ate a small apple, slice of lite bread, a few grapes, some steamed broccali, a semi-large salad with some carrots and cherry tomatoes, and a few cheeze its. I think that's about 400 cals. But in a little while Ill be going to the gym to burn around 1000 cals, maybe more. I guess it depends, since Im probably going to start working out at around 4:30 and Im staying there until around 7:30. Then Im going straight to a party at my friends, and Im going to try my best not to snack a whole lot, but I know Ill end up drinking. Ill try to only drink like 3 beers, whichll probably effect my quick since I havent eaten much. Im so ready to get out of this house! Its freeezing here! My crazy mother keeps it at 58!! AHHH! The gym is so much warmer! Well I should be off now! I will try super duper duper hard not to snack a shitload on chips and crap!!! Stay focused!

Meggy~~

1 comment:

Anna said...

I freeze so bad too from my family!

Can you get one of those little electric heaters that do one room?

I have one and its great!