Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Im getting tired..

Tired of life in general, and tired because I took a sleeping pill 30 mins ago. I hope it kicks in soon. I might go to sleep soon, so I'll just sum up for the day. I weighed 100.8 lbs today, which was kind of surprising, not sure if I was happy or just content. I worked out like hell- 1 hr 10 mins on ellipt, 20 mins biking, 15 mins rowing, 15 mins power walking, 15 mins crunches/abs, and 15 mins on weights. For breakfast I had 3 apple slices and a small bowl of yogurt and granola- maybe 300 cals, maybe 350 or so. Skipped lunch to work out. Dinner, I had another big salad, some cherry tomatoes, carrots, cauliflower (all raw, btw), 3/4 to 1 cup or so cooked asparagus, another small bowl of yogurt and granola (yummm) and a dinner roll (idk why i ate it, or even put it on my tray at the cafeteria, it was stale and cold, but i still ate it), and an apple and small cup of soymilk. not sure how many cals that is, but im sure around 650 or so. then i had a peanut butter cup and hershey kiss. now im kind of snacking on pretzles, just because Im bored.

Now that I think abotu it, Im extremely exhausted. That sleeping pill better work. The dorms have heaters that clink and clank all night (literally, its a non stop clinking noise that does not stop). Tomorrow night Im getting trashed, so I probably wont post, but Im sure my day will pretty much be the same as today.

Much love

Tired-As-Hell Meggy

1 comment:

Aya said...

ohhh well done i wish i was 100 lb

a. xx