Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great Day--Evened Out!!

I thought about this blog a lot today! and what I'd put in it. Well lately I have kind of been a cow so today was one day I tried really hard not to be. I woke up pretty late and was alone in the room all day, so that was an excuse just to eat more when I was bored..but I didn't! Whew! I had oatmeal, a popcorn ball, and just a few little snacks before my workout, which was probably around 400 cals. I vacuumed and cleaned the room and even kind of worked up a sweat while doing so, which was great! Then did a great workout! Elliptical for an hour and ten mins, then biked for 10 mins, then rowed for 10 mins, then did abs for 10 mins. I weighed myself there-102.5. That mightve been because I just peed though, and sweat a lot. Oh well, its still good. Then I kind of putzed around on the weight machines for about 10 more minutes, and did some arm weigh things. I walked to the gym, and walked to my friends dorm, then we had dinner. I had a pretty big salad with a lot of mini carrots, about 6 or 7 cherry tomatoes, and come cauliflower. That was probably like 200 cals, hoping less, then a lot of grapes with cinnamon (if youve never tried grapes with cinnamon, do so!! it tastes amazing!!), a few bites of vegge soup, and a few bites of this appley-oatmeal dessert. I think the totaly for dinner was around 450 to 500 cals. I probably am around 0 cals for the day since I worked out for so long. I'm going to try not to pig out tonight, allthough I will probably get bored, hungry, and really want a snack. But if I even out to zero that would be pretty killer!

Oh, and I actually did yoga last night! At like 11:45 p.m. hehe, but I did it.

Tonight, I have to use a computer in the basement for a while, and shower too, so that'll distract me for a while. Well, now I have chemistry homework to do (it's my major, so i actually have to UNDERSTAND it and not just b.s. everything), then practice a speech I have to give. Hope the night goes well!

It's blizzarding outside like craaazy!!! I like it! :)

No comments: