People are automatically assumed to lie...a lot.. but scales?! do they lie?? (read on =D...)
Today was a realllly good day. Classes, eh, were fine.
Breakfast- lite bread with cinnamon (i prefer cinnamon to sugar, i think its less calories and it actually has flavor)
Lunch-big salad-a few cherry tomatoes, some mini carrots, 2/3 cup raw broccali-, a few apples slices with cinnamon (yumm), a few bites of yogurt
Snack-some grapes (guess what i put on them...cinnamon! best thing EVER!)
Dinner-another pretty big salad, with same things, and about one apple
i think foodwise i ate between 900-1000 cals
As I told myself I would do yesterday, i DID end up going to the gym twice today. I did ellipt 1 hr 10 mins, 10 mins bike, 15 mins power walking, 15 mins rowing, 10 mins crunches/abs, then about 15 mins doing various weight machine. At my first stop at the gym this morning, I weighed myself (after peeing and drinking, so maybe it balanced?) and I weighed 102.5. Later that day I pooped, and when I was back at the gym, I weighed exactly 102.0. WOOO! That's kind of what I was aiming for. I hope that was no lie the scale was telling me lol! I think I might try to get to 101.5, and maybe stay at that weight for a while...I'm sick of my family telling me to gain. They just assume I'd gain the Freshman 15 haha. I haven't seen them in a while since I've been at college like every weekend, so I hope they don't get all freaked out seeing me at Christmas Break. Well, tomorrow I'm supposed to have class strait from 10-3, but one of my classes will probably get done early, so hopefully I can squeeze a workout in then, then go again at 3. I'll probably do the same workout-maybe longer. Anything to keep me busy from sitting here snacking for hours and hours haha! Hope everyone had a good day! Stay active, stay fit, stay beautiful :) !!!
Meggy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
for saying you are "definitely not anorexic" you sure do sound like the rest of us!!!!! :) Join the club.
Post a Comment