Friday, April 17, 2009

quikie post :]

last night i STILL weighed exactly 110.0! woo im so happy, i thought it'd go up. im hopeing to do a lot of exercise this weekend so incase i eat too much ill burn that shiz off reaally quick!
OH and im so glad i decided to restrict THIS week because last night was OIHEBIKGFKJHKJFL amaaaazing!!! i slept in the guys room that i like :) it went rather well :D like reallllly really well =D and he was touching me and i felt decentnly thin which was awesome! glad i wasnt all bloated...
bad thing is it makes me wanna get to 108 now :/ its only two pounds, so i dont really see a big problem. i want to stay semi healthy and not scary skinny like i used to be, but duh TWO pounds?!?!

i think i might do it...

hopefully my fam wont weigh me, like, ever again lmao. ha doubt that.
i best be off before my FUCKER OF A ROOMATE sees what im saying.

love you girls :) stay strong biTCHESSS! :P

xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, you lucky duck!

Rachel said...

wow that is amazing! I wish I were that thin like tomorrow lol!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love happy posts like this.

Dancing in the Shadows said...

Stay strong! I hope your family stops weighing you too - that's so annoying. My family did that to me too, over Thanksgiving~winter break in 2008, and they've finally stopped getting off my case a bit (they took FOREVER ahhh) so I'm on my quest to lose it all (and more) by summer :)

SophiaRuins said...

thats so amazing!
im so happy your weight is stabilized at a great number. =D

and as for the boy,
i could so go for some cuddle time with a nice guy right about now XD


good luck!


XOXO Sophia Ruins <3