Well that was a weird jump. Since I weighed myself last night, I only ate more (just the salad and stuff I said I would, no binges or anything :) yay, for once!), drank more water, and no bm's. how could I have lost weight? i excersized a lot, so I guess I sweat it off? strange, but whatever! ill take it!! :) closer to 110. if I could be 110 by thurs or friday i would be STOKED since Im going out on those days. I dont want a big bloated tummy :( i want to be noticed by the guy that i kinda like and i want to look HAWT!! lol btw, i am so starving right now!! omg!!! i had a little snack- like 100 cals worth of rice cakes and some 35 cal per slice bread. i reeally am done though, now.
so ive been wondering about purging lately. i can honestly say i have NEVER made myself puke, except once when i was super trashed, but i think i wouldve puked anyways. one day, i had a big binge, and a bad stomach ache, and i tried to puke for like 5 mins strait, i even shoved a toothbrush down my throat, but i couldnt do it!! anyone have any tips? what helps you do it? dont worry, i wont become a bulimic, but sometimes i think it would just be better it i got everything out of my system.. i really appreciate any tips or help girls :)
well im hoping to be 111 or less by about 5 tomorrow-thatll be the time i weigh myself!! good luck to meeee :D and to all of you too! and dont neglect your abs!! thats what i need the most work on lol.
much love
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i ve tried trowing up so many times it just isnt working...once even i was tryin so hard all my blood vessels around eyes broke :(((
id love to hear about advices as well...stay strong
xxx
I've tried to puke a million times....can't do it.
I'd love some pointers too.
Although I'm terrified I still wouldn't be able to do it...
lol, yea im not even positive if i knew facts and tips if id even be able to do it! i guess it depends on the moment and stuff.. i wouldnt want MY blood vessels to break tho!! ahh!! yikes. hopefully someone knows and will share their tips.
What I usually do is just rub my fingers around the back of my throat - at the back of my tongue. Don't try sticking your fingers down the back there cos it doesn't seem to work.. Just on the bend that goes to the back of your throat is a good place to rub back and forth. Eventually you'll feel the tingling in your cheeks and it just comes up - also try doing it into the sink so you're not fully bent over the toilet. I've noticed being fully bent over just doesn't work... Does that make sense? ahha
Also keep contracting your stomach and kind of pushing your stomach to the top of your neck.. you know? =) =)
Im trying to get to 110 by saturday, its gonna be hard.
Kudos on the weight loss!
Xx.
I feel weird giving tips but on the other hand I don't want you hurting yourself trying the wrong way you know?
Ok first of all, if you've been trying for a while and your eyes are bulging out, *STOP* because like coastal_girl you'll break blood vessels and trust me, I've done it, it's NOT pretty!
Second, if you realize mid-binge that you are indeed going to throw up then drink some water, chew your food well, and wait a couple minutes before purging.
Third, keep your fingers (clip your nails!) or object (something smooth!) in the back of your throat for as long as you can stand it. You may inevitably get vomit all over your hand. It's disgusting but it's part of the reason no one should be doing it in the first place. Basically you will cough and sputter but *relax your throat* and don't take your hand out until you've gotten something up. Then, reinsert you hand and keep going. I've even bitten my hand to keep it there but that's not something I'd recommend as I broke skin haha.
If it's not working, sip a little more water, wait a few more and try again.
When you're done, at LEAST rinse out your mouth with water but swishing glass of water with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda will neutralize the acid on your teeth (or so I've heard).
Oh yes one more thing, sometimes it helps to purge in the shower as the steam can relax you and also wash away all the nastiness BUT of course you run the risk of clogging the drain.
Um, good luck I guess? Hopefully you will never have to do use my tips but if you do be safe, don't use this as a quick fix as you'll absorb half the calories before you have a chance to get rid of it and please god don't get addicted to doing it. Much love!!
If you can avoid puking i would. Its just not a good habit. I know the feeling of being so sick that you almost need to puke.
blech
Feel better
Post a Comment