Sunday, April 5, 2009

108.6

I really dont know how I can be losing weight. I guess I just have been eating less. Ive still been working out a ton. Today Im going for a 10 mile run, and Im super excited.
I probably shouldnt try to lose before Easter this weekend. Im going home and my family is going to want to weigh me and they'll want me to be [shutter, getting the chills] chubbyier. Last time she asked my weight, I was about 111..but I said 113 :/ so if I weigh any less than about 110 then Im kinda scuuurred. I dont want another intervention! :/
Lately Ive been eating a lot more veggies, and snacking less. Yesterday, my aunt, uncle, and cousin came to visit me and see my campus. Then... she took me...grocery shopping! ahhh!! Shes talked to my mom about my weight and eating and stuff, so she reaaallly went all out. Now Im surrounded my pop tarts, chips, crackers, cereal, bread, pretzles, cottage cheese, bananas, muffins, and diet soda lol. Im almost comtemplating throwing some things away... I'll think about it. It would kind of piss me off because then my roomate would assume I ate it all and I wouldnt like that! lol, people thinking Im a pig! Yuck.. Well Ill figure it out.

Ok, I just took a short break from writing, and I took my poptarts, had like half of one (it was cookies and cream, yummm i could eat like ten!!!) and walked the box over to the floor's kitchen and left it on the counter! Now hopefully other people will just steal it, but that save me like 2000 calories! :) yay! I might do that to some fig newtons too..

Watching Americas next top model right now! GREAT thinspo. Its season two...my favorite is shandi! She is super duper thin, like 5'9" and about 110!! Gorgeous in my opinion!

Stay strong ladies :] Like it says in the Lords prayer,

"Lead Us Not Into Temptation, But Deliver Us From Evil."

If the Lord wants us thin, then dammit we better obey :] .

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you seem upbeat even though you have things weighing on your mind. It inspires me to be more positive! I'm sure you can find people to take food off your hands, do you have a floor fridge too? 'Cuz people used to steal stuff all the time out of that! Annoying, but works well for you. :)

Savory Sweet said...

I so admire you for your exercise routine. Even if I was motivated to run 10 miles, my asthma would surely kill me before my mind did (ah excuses!).

I don't want to give you unsolicited advice, but when I did a salt water flush (drinking like twice-four times the amount of daily salt intake), I gained 4 pounds in like 5 minutes, just from the salt and water and it stuck for days. So, if you want to keep your family off your back, perhaps there is something (not necessarily a flush) that you could do to inflate your weight for a short time?

Good luck in any case, I sincerely admire you!

Harlow B said...

ha ha i love the last 2 lines of your post :)

also when weighing in at the fams, could u possibly wear something with pockets and put some heavy-ish things in your pockets? stuff thats not obvious?

just trying to help!

SophiaRuins said...

haha i love that quote, it totally reminded me about how i used to think god wouldnt love me if i was a fatty lol.

i so wish i could get the motivation to run 10 miles.
hell i need motivation to get up outta bed in the morning =P

good luck and i hope everything works out!