Friday, April 10, 2009

New Short-Term Plan (hopefully very short!)

So..the next few days I need to eat completely normal! No restrcting around family, no being sneaky about saying "yea i ate, yea yea..." NO! I want, no, NEED them to think I am completely cured and care free about my weight. I dont like gorging myself, but for 2 days, maybe 3, Ill just have to make do. And i wont be posting until probably Sunday night or Monday sometime. SUnday night I'll go to the gym to check my weight...hopefully it isn't too extremely horrible! No higher than 114! I think most of that will be from a full tummy tho, so maybe 113 for real. I need need neeeeeeeeeeeeed to restrict on monday...and for that matter,...tues weds thurs fri sat sun ect ect ect..
i was reading that if youre underweight and you dont get your period (uhh, me) then you may have fertility probs...it doesnt say you WILL! it says you may! everyone mmayyyyy have fertility probs. so i dont see the huge dealio.
i also read i could have bone probs/osteoperosis. well i take tums which have calcium so im good.
okay and a few months ago when i was like 100 lbs i took a test to find my BMI and it was 13%. 13 %!? Isnt that like deathly for a girl?! Im a distance runner so I have more muscle than fat obviously but seriously. and yuck i think Im like 17 or 18% now. UUGGGHHHHHH.

and as quoted form a movie i watched last night..

"i eat because im unhappy and im unhappy because i eat."

pretty muchhhhhhh; story of my life.

xx

not looking forward to the next post :/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the eating normally shit, so annoying!

Savory Sweet said...

Good luck with the family! As they say:

Fake it till you make it, darlin'

Stick Thin said...

i hate the word 'normal'

Stick Thin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.