blaaaghhhh i need to stop eeeating! i went like 5 days with no appetite but now its fucking back. AHH i hate it. i already fucked up today and was snacking on cereal. i weighed myself yesterday...110.2 i think. im still around 110.
god ok this is really getting to me. im like starting to tear up right now :( i just HATe this feeling. i feel so fat! i feel bloated. i feel discusting. how can other peeople be so happy and care-free and chubby but at the same time considered normal or thin or whatever. but me, i suffer, i keep food away at all time (or at least fucking TRY, but in reality eat more than a fucking sumo wrestler trying to gain weight) and every person everywhere thinks im obese. i know they think it, i just KNOW. fuck this.
wel today im going to work out hardcore, eat a veggie qrap for dinner, salad for lunch. lots of carrot, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuse, spinach, and mustard. no cheese or crutons or bread.
all yet. lets get this shit goin. time to look HOT for the weekend. my weekend starts this weds night for me :) hahaha.
i need to post more often. i think itll help me focus.
allright have a great day ladies :)
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg im about to kill my computer haha
i know what you mean. ive always kind of wondered how severely chubby people stay happy.
they must like cover every mirror in their house or something haha
i think id go insane x]
and 110 lbs is not a lot!
dont feel bad about it, it probably just SEEMS like a lot since youve been at it before.
and good luck with the nutmeg!
im sure youll have a blast =P
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
I don't think fat ppl are happy with themselves. I think they feel hopeless and helpless and they are too lazy to do something about the way they look. But... we are different, we care about the way we look and that is what makes us better. We go to extremes to look the way we do- You are doing great 110 is a great weight.
Blah i've been stuffing myself with fistfuls of cereal too... disgusting! i need to pull myself out of this nasty bloaty eating rut as well.
You, me, let's do it! We can get back on top!!
xx
Also, I have a friend who has gained quite a lot of weight, must weigh at least 170lbs, and she always seems so happy and carefree and eats whatever she wants and is happy with her body. I actually don't judge her for it, I'm happy for her, even slightly envious...
...it's just not for me! ;)
I think I must have eaten the fridge myself tonight. I hate the uncontrolable urge that comes over you "eat, eat, eat" it says. GRR!!!!
Post a Comment