Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Work it Off.

so lately my routine has been eat only carrots, hummus, and spinach, drink anything with 0 calroies, and work out a ton: run 30 mins, elliptical for 1 hr 30 mins, and bike an hour. so far i dont think ive gotten anywhere.

i really need to keep this up. i dont feel comfortable with myself right now. i look like im 2 months pregnant. actually more like 35 months pregnant. uugghhh.


fuck.
im going back to the gym.

xx
meg

2 comments:

dietlexy said...

wow sounds like your doing alot! how cud it not be working! how are u actually coping energy wise for these work outs! do wum wights! turning fat to muscle burns fat! x

Wry Sparrow said...

I know how you feel, not matter what i did for two months I couldn't loose any weight. I was about to beg my mom for surgery.