Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Compliments Hurt


I wish people didn't compliment me on my body. When somone tells me I have a good body, i think okay good then its fine how it is, i wont worry about it. When people tell me 'youre skinny, you dont need to work out.' i think sweet then i wont workout. I need to change this mindset. I need to block comliments, not listen, and hear bad things.
Yesterday I didnt eat much and worked out. And i felt really good about it.
I need to get in THAT mindset and stay in it.

TOMORROW IS MY LAST FUCKING DAY OF SCHOOL WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! omg i seriously cant express in words how MOTHER FUCKING BELT BUCKLING FEATHER PLUCKING RED TRUCKING FREAKING HAPPY I AM ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!! this chem class [quantitative chemical analysis. :| uh yeah.] has been RUINING my summer, RUINING seeing my friends, RUINING my workout schedule, and RUINING my chances of a job to get money. im spending money on this class while i could be MAKING it while working. i have school every day til about 2 (up at 6 getting ready) then i come home and go on the comp, try and get in some damn cardio, then do homework. if i dont have home work, i hang with my friends. so i have been really down in the dumps during this class. and thats also why i havent blogged much. sooooo i have the exam tomorrow, i DO have to go in on friday and next weds to just close up the lab and finish some dumb shit. but then im completely done.

and im going to mineapolis on sunday night and mall of america on tuesday..SOO excited!!
anyone else have anything major goin on? any trips? and whos been to MOA and LOOVED it as much as i do?!?? its awesome :]

well just thinking that im almost done with school has got me in an excellent mood!!


...that is...until i start studying for the final :(

FUCK.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know the mindset of "Hey, she just said I was skinny so I can eat this cheesecake." It's a conundrum. :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh last days of school are always sooo good! enjoy it :)
and if people tell you that you're skinny, then you are! but i know what you mean how you don't want to listen to them. it's always hard taking compliments from other people.
anyway, sorry if this comment was totally useless
good luck and stay strong chickadee

dietlexy said...

wow dat girl is seriosuly hot!
I luv gettin compliments tho! It reminds me dat ppl tink I have a gud body even tho I constantly battle with it! so just take them but never stop working! maintaining a hot body is harder then getting one in da first place me thinks! woop ur finished skool yah!
In response to ur comment on my blog. I dont mind being single like I tink I want a bf sumtimes but I so dnt bc as sn as da opportunity is der I make excuses! I wna hav fun tho! going out 2nite who nos what will happen! haha xx

See said...

aha, I know the mindset too.
if anyone ever compliments me (which is rare I tell you,) it makes me angry, and I have to work harder.
I hope you have fun where your going :) x

Savory Sweet said...

eeeewwwww chemistry. Good luck with school ending!!!

I haven't ever been to Mall of America but I hear it's amazing. Enjoy it for me hahah!

SophiaRuins said...

yay!
i love the last day of school. theres always that feeling of 'okay good i can relax a little now and do what i WANT to do not what i HAVE to do'.

=D


XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

Anonymous said...

Don't let their compliments destroy you. Let them motivate you, instead, to look even better.