Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sicccckk.




(kelly clarkson-winner of american idol. before: skinny pic. after(presently): FATTT)
yuck look what happened to her. oh jeez if this ever happens to me i think id kill myself. like honestly it isnt THAAAT THAT bad to gain a few lbs, but she gained so much weight that its actually unhealthy and harming her for sure.
but not my problem...at least now its not :/ whatev.
well i just wanted to post that.
have a good weekend everyone. much love

xx
meggyyy

6 comments:

Jess said...

The first pic is probably photoshopped quite a bit to make her thinner but she has TOTALLY let herself go...I don't get how she could do it she looks so gross now!

Stick Thin said...

When she was on the show she was a little over weight. After she won she got really sexy and fierce. Then she admitted to being bulimic or some shit. And if that truly is what she looks like now..wow. She has never looked that big.

Wry Sparrow said...

When people admit they have eating problems, family or whoever take them to therapy. People in places like that, rehab places, tell you that its okay to eat. They make you think that you don't have a problem. The thing is, you do have a problem, but its not a problem with body image. Clarkson obviously had a problem conquering food. Someone told her she should eat and not worry so much. Look what happened.

See said...

oh dear.
eugh I feel so sick at myself for eating so much.
thats what I'm doing.
thats what I am.

Harlow B said...

yikes

dietlexy said...

ewwww! dats all I can say! how can u let urslef go dat far. how cud her music label let her do dat....if shes happy thats fine but I dont bliv she is