Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stressed Out, Almost Done

SO i still have some school work to finish today. Lab write-ups and a homework assignment. Then I have to drive 25 miles, drop off the assignment, and drive back. I hate that I live so far from school, but only one more day to go there and im done foreveerrrr.
I havent been too stressed about that situation, but more about the whole sex issue. I didnt buy the pill, i think its too late now. It happened around midnight on monday night/tueday early morn, and its been like 60ish hours since then.

HOLD UP!!! i just googled that and it said that it works up to 72 hours after!! so maybe i should go do that now?? gahhh but seriously its like $40 and he didnt even "go" inside of me. sooooo.....AHHHHHH. but i know itll be worth it if itll make sure i dont get pregnant.

anyways. i have no idea what i weigh. i was steady at about 114 for a while, now maybe im like 116 or so. uggghhhhhhh i feel so gross. i think i want to get around 113 to 110. i dont really want to get below 110 because i dont want to look scrawny and nasty. ive been there for too long and gotten way to much shit.
pretty much starting tomorrow/this weekend, i will have near no priorities- i work, but im a lifegaurd so its like the simplesst job to have. i really wish i could like show pictures of my body to people and get their REAL opinion of me. like, do people think im thin? average? untoned? i have no idea. i obviously think of myself as like kinda flabby, thick, curvy, ect. but im a size 0/2, so..????? idk!! i hate it!

well my moms coming. gotta go. ugh.

xx

1 comment:

Pasco said...

I know what you mean. It's impossible to get an honest answer of how your body is perceived. You get a unique view looking down on yourself in the shower and it isn't a nice one! And others only tell you what you want to hear.