Wednesday, August 5, 2009

where have i gone?

everywhere, it seems, including gone crazy.
and also on vacation. thats why ive been majorly MIA....uhh, missing in action i mean by MIA.
this blog gets less and less appealing to me.
i made a vow to myself saying i'd stabalize at 115 by the time i go back to school at the start of sept. will i? maybe. i hope so.

i think the fact that i eat heavy food (like carrots and water) makes my weight skyrocket (think 118ish) then when i poop it out or havent eaten yet, i weight around 115ish. havent gone below that in a whiiile. but still havent gone about 118/119ish. thank GOD.

havent weighed myself in a while. i think im going to buy a scale. like a 15-20$ one.

ill weigh myself if i get a new scale. if i dont, ill use the crappy one at the gym thats actually BROKEN. the top part is cracked and half missing, and when nothing is on it, the needle is on 4 lbs already. so it needs to be adjusted. or replaced.

yea i really just need to by one lol. i cant trust that one for sh*t.

well i plan on doing some major working out in the next few days, and eating mainly veggies. ill have th house to myself so it should work out well. yayyy.

good luck girls. i wont be able to make any comments for today or tomorrow, and i know im majorly behind, but ill do my best to encourage everyone that i loooove. im so proud of all of you for being so strong. keep it up.

xx
meg

6 comments:

Stick Thin said...

I'd suggest buying your own scale and just using that one and sticking to it. I used to weight everywhere all the time. So my weight was inconsistent and I didn't know what to trust. Then a fellow blogger gave me shit for not owning a scale :D he he and convinced me to buy one.

glad you're back!

xoxo

how tall are you?

Anonymous said...

buy your own scale. that way you can stay consistent and not have to worry if the scale is wrong.
stay strong. :)

Chiara said...

stabalizing is good, and hard to do when you don't know if your there yet! good luck

dietlexy said...

I dont think u shud use scales! I think using them totally messes u up! not u like ppl in general! I go by how I feel and my clothes instead! numbers screw with my mind so I never wna no them ever! but I suppose it is a healthy way to monitor by numbers too bc Id actually no how much I weigh and I always feel fat so I dunno! hah sory bout that rant! xx

heather[hunger] said...

walmart has digital scales for like 20 dollars..
and regular ones as cheap as 8 :)

Savory Sweet said...

yay I'm glad to have an update!!

I'd die if I didn't have my own scale... but when I'm not around one all the time, I possibly do better in the long run. Possibly.

All my support!