So its about 7 pm right now, I havent ate a thing all day, not one crumb of food. Im am EXXXXTREEEEEEEEMELY proud of myself. What i did have was 2 water bottles of koolaid singles- sugarfree, like 5 cals each, a cup of coffee with a dash of milk (maybe 25 cals?) and sweetener, 2 cups of tea with sweetener, a can of diet cherry dr pepper aaaand water. i think thats about it.
ive decided im also going to fast tomorrow.
today i did NOT however, work out :( i went for a walk with my dog and went shopping, so i did some walking today. it was so shitty out, so i just stayed in pretty much, did my nails, watched FRIENDS <3
tonight im drinking :( im mixing rum with diet dr pepper. since i didnt ate, i know ill get drunker faster, and drink even less, so thats less cals.
ugh..maybe i shouldve worked out a bit today. i will tomorrow!! and i will fast! i NEED to fast!
okay, so regarding pics! im going to put some up tomorrow or the next day. and some other girls should do it with meeeeeee!!!! pleease?!??!
k good luck gals.
& visit www.theskinnywebsite.com :]]
xx
meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good job with your fast. and good luck tomorrow. :) i wish i could fast but i am leaving for camp tomorrow morning and its absolutely impossible to fast.
but when i get back:)
lol! Are you asking us to fast or post pictures??? I'll gladly fast with you tomorrow haha, but I don't know if there's a *not hideous* picture of me that I can post lol. If I find one I promise I will though!
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you as I sip on water and pretend I've eaten 3 square meals ;)
congrats on your fast. there is nothing like friends to make it happen :p when I'm fasting I have trouble finding the energy to work out. buut oh well.
have a fun night drinkiin!
yay!
im so proud youre doing amazingly =]
and i cant waittttt to see the pics.
i think drinking while fasting is my favorite thing to do on a fast, because i usually just have 1 drink and im drunk.
then when im drunk i tend to dance a lot and move around more.
have fun tonight girly
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
Waayyy, welldone with your fast =] x
Post a Comment