but they work so whatever. icckkk..
so i dont have much time to talk at all. im moving back to college tomorrow so i have lots to do tonight!! im so excited!
i want to quick semi-apologize for commenting on some blogs drunk last night, haha. i got back from a party early and thought i'd browse a little, and probably made a fool out of myself! kinda embarassing. i dont remember who i talked to or what i said, but ignore anything stupid i said! please! lol
allright, tomorrow i move in, then i will be busy reconnecting with friends for a few days, so i might not blog for a while. but i just proposed an idea to some of my guy friends at school that we'd get up early (6-7ish) and go for runs! SCORE! YES! WIN WIN WIN! because ill run in the morning, then work out still in the afternoon. oh man im so stoked. im going to stick to it, too, no matter how tired and a whiny little bitch im being, im going to run with them. for my health and because theyre single and hot lol :))))) but hey im single (hot? ehhh not so much in my eyes bahhaa) so who can blame me? :P
thanks for all the nice comments too, girls. i never thought i'd be an inspiration to anyone, just another dumb girl who tries hard with what seems like no results! but we try, and thats all that matters. we'll make it to where we want to be :) no matter what.
and as someone kind of said, it IS different to be a boney, little waif, and to be skinny and healthy. i have to eat, i just have to lol. plus i dont want to look anorexic, its not cute. if people tell you that you look anorexic, MY ADIVCE TO YOU is to gain, because that level of a skinniness is not attractive to anyone, not healthy, and pointless!! why suffer that much to look like shit?
well, i know why, we're messed up.
OK i really have to go and organize all these boxes and shit.
good luck gals, keep up the good work, and adjust that bad work! just knock it off! lol
mucho amore!
xx
meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Laxies shouldn't feel uncomfortable!! what kind are you using? You should drink the laxie tea before bed at night it is a smooth release LOL!! It is called Super dieters tea it is a strong Laxie works great can pick it up at any department store for like a few bucks! anyways I am so happy you are back to college good luck with that! and I agree super boney is gross!! I advise ppl to get to goal weight and stay there!!
keep up the good work!
:) I heart you Meggy
Good luck with the move! A running group sounds awesome
ooh i totally agree with the whole looking anorexic isnt attractive thing. i think theres definitely a line to be drawn haha
and you are SO the biggest inspiration ive ever come acrosss.
much love hun!
XOXO Sophia ruins <3
Hope you have a happy move :)
Good luck moving in! Also I love the fav. list :)
My laxies gave me cramps every time, but I started just taking an Advil as soon as I woke up and I've been fine. I've tried the teas and stuff, but I find they don't work as well. But that could be just me :)
Good luck with moving in and have an awesome time!
xoxo
Post a Comment