Monday, August 24, 2009

One week. Oh man.







it seems ive been gone for weeks, sorry. a lot of shits happened, and i dont really want to get too into it.

somehow a very explicit video of me is being spread around town. it was PRIVATE and i had no idea ANYONE was recording, so now im fucked. i feel so shitty.

heads up, but i probly wont blog for a while.

college in 6 days, need to pack, work out, see friends, family, starve, make money, run errands, lose weight, fml, fml, FMLLLLL.

well, here are some pics as promised.
talk to you girls in a few days or so.

good luck xx

14 comments:

SinkorSwim said...

OMG YOU SKINNY BITCH!Lol. No, j/k but you are so uber skinny *jealous*. Anyway, I'm sorry that all of this drama has sprang up in your life. I hope that everything comes out alright in the end.

dietlexy said...

omg! damn girl ur so thin! ur stomach is my thinspiration! xx

Stick Thin said...

looking good! good luck with all the drama and moving and college. hope to hear from you soon, you're an awesome inspiration

SophiaRuins said...

omg youre so thin!
im super jealous haha

and about the tape thing, that REALLY sucks. i think if that happened to me id have a heart attack.


good luck with everything, i hope it all works out.

XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

Weighting2Escape said...

Honestly, girl, shit's gonna happen. All throughout high school, pretty much everyone thought I had herpes. As cliché as it is, "those ho mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".
Hope all goes well xoxo

megan said...

you look SO good !

Pasco said...

Hot honey. Having your trust stripped away and dignity denied by being taped is a horrible betrayal, but at least you'll look skinny on tape. Life's small mercies.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so tiny and I am super jealous!!!! we are all here for you and have fun preparing for college. :)

Rhianna said...

You are so skinny, i would do anything for your body sweets!
Hope things start looking up soon, i know you cant wait for college lol.
<3

Lost said...

amazing
xx

Ancora said...

That's a beautiful thigh gap!!
I hope everyone forgets about the video soon. That's so crap.
Much love.

Princess.Smile said...

OMG jelous much... i do belive i am :) beautiful stomach!
Sucks about the video, mabye you should cash in on it? do a paris hilton - sell it and get money out of it, always a silver lineing :) x

lovelybones said...

<3. Sorry for your troubles. At least you have beauty on your side. :)

Meaghan said...

You motivate me so much. I love these pictures. It gives me hope that someday I'll look like that. And because we're the same height, I'll probably have to weigh around the same, even though everyone carries their wait differently. It's nice to know around what to aim for, though.