Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Minor Binge :/ UGH!

So today, I woke up at 11, which was amaaazing. I ate 2 carrots and 2 peices of bread, so about 150 cals. Before work, I ate a sanwitch with jelly and a few bites of a protein bar, so about 150 again. Dinner I had 2 carrots with hummus, about 100 cals.

Then the fabulous shit-tastic binge. I had 4 rice cakes-200 cals, and a few handful of cheeze-its. Maybe 300 cals, possibly more or less.

My work out today was very good, I ran for about 30 mins, did elliptical for 1 hr, and biked for 1 hr. then did various weights. And i just decided Im doing at least 10 mins of abs right now.

God fucking dammit I cant even believe i ate all that shit tonight. fuck fuck fuck. tomorrow Im going to set my alarm for early and work out like hell. once Im at the gym and working out, its not so bad. its just the getting dressed and starting that is like "ugh, i hate working out". But ill just get past it without thinking. Then I work 5-9, and if I have nothing to do after work I might be in trouble. I need to find something to do!!

Today I weighed about 114.5 Ive said this before, but that scale is so retarded. the lines are spaced so close together so its really hard to see what I weigh. Im excited to use the good scale at my campus.

Hopefully tomorrow Ill be 114ish? Thatd be great, or else its ok. I didnt poop at all today. if i dont go tomorrow, then ill have a problem.

I just thought of taking laxatives right now.. Thatd be a fab idea. Ive never done that before.

yea, i think im gonna.

gnite ladies! much love, try not to binge :/ ugh. the dreaded B. FUCK THE B!

xx

2 comments:

Rhianna said...

Keep up all the hard work sweets...so jealous of your stamina, just cannot get over it.

Fuck the B! lol

xoxo

Stick Thin said...

don't be too hard on yourself. your work outs will take care of it. I hope you get to 114 as well :) Thanks for being an inspiration