Thursday, August 20, 2009

FAAAABulous day yesterday

YES,YES! Finally a super day! I wont say everything I ate, but it was mainly veggies and about 600 cals worth.

My work out yesterday was 35 mins running, 1 hr 30 mins elliptical, 1 hr 30 mins biking, then about 30 mins of weights. It felt SOOOooooo good to work out for just hours. After work out, I had to work, then I went to my friends house and watched Kill Bill 1 & 2, and drank only water :). Then I was heading home around 10:30, and i was actually planning on having some rice cakes that were in my room. when i got there, the plastic was shreaded all over my floor. my dog had eaten the rest of them, along with a whole box of cheeze its i had stashed, probly for bringing to college next week, but who knows how long they wouldve lasted! WHEW! that saved me some cals.

then last night i took pics! ill post them later today for sure! :)

oh, and i think i weighed around 114 yesterday.

Ive decided that Im not going to weigh myself until september, when i can actually use a real reliable scale.

well, im off to the gym now! no running outside, its rainy and shitty out :/, and i actually have been really sore lately. my backs been killing me from all this standing and straining on it. so ill probyl only work out for 2 to 2.5 hours. then weights also! allright gals, good luck. try your best to avoid binges! if IIIII can do it, cmon, so can you!!


and i was thinking, does anyone have unlimited texting? i would love to have someone to text back and forth to when feeling down or weak or susebtible to binges! let me know :)

xx
meg

6 comments:

SinkorSwim said...

Girl, you are doing awesome! And I have unlimited texting. Let me know if you want to be ana buds, I'll send you my #. Lol. Stay strong love <3

Stick Thin said...

I also have unlimited texting as well

my email is

junemworkman@gmail.com

you're so strong! I can't wait to build my stamina and go to the gym that much again

have a wonderful day :)

dietlexy said...

man u work out so much! u make me feel like shit haha! well done!!! Im doin a major work out 2mro!! gud wrk ur body must be so hot! xx

Anonymous said...

wow, your workouts sound amazing!! Keep going your doing great:)

Weighting2Escape said...

Hey... I'm new to the whole blogging deal (not the ED deal, though) and would absolutely LOVE a buddy. I have unlimited texting but I live in Canada. (Long distance texting for me is about $.10 - so no biggie). Either way, text me anytime (905) 861 1390. I would super appreciate some support :)
Later days xoxo

Anonymous said...

heyy im new and we have the same stats! ive got a blog too, if you...y'know, maybe wanna take a peek. im not as strong as you, but i try