Wednesday, June 3, 2009

InspoThinspo



[[pic from Thinspiration for Life blog]]

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DIE TO LOOK LIKKKEEEEE <3333333

Quick Post: Im off to the gym now, then shopping, then homework. Skimpin on dinner, so far today Iprobly had around 5-600 cals. I like the new gym I joined last night! Theres a scale, and i weighed myself.... :( ......i was like 117. IVE NEVER BEEN THAT HIGH BEFORE EVER EVER EVERRRRRRR. Im getting down A-SAP!

Good luck girls, and KEEP YOUR GOALS in mind at all times, everywhere you go, every peice of food you touch, everything you see, remember what you want, how bad you want it. is this peice of food better than that? really? then DONT EAT IT if what you want is to lose. can i spell peice right? probably not lol but that doesnt even matter because you know what you should do, you know what you want and how damn bad you want it. you want to feel happy and confident in your own skin, because you have to deal with yourself every minute of everyday for the rest of your life. Is that doughnut really better than that feeling?? THEN PUT IT DOWN. Go take a walk, with your thoughts, your kids, your dog, whatever. Write down your goals, rate on a scale of 1-20 how DAMN BAD you want it and every single time you almost ruin that goal, go find that notebook and write your goal again. and again. and again. I bet it'll be achieved by no time if you put in some effort. Nothing in life is easy, but you do it dont you? Then why not this? Having willpower isnt easy but neither is learning to walk and fucking 1 year olds can manage that.

Keep your head high, enjoy life, stay healthy (but SAFELY :]) and better yourself in the best way you can.

...Well writing that and seeing that pic def inspired me to get my ass up now and head to the gym!!! Bye girls, much love <3.

xx

Meggy

6 comments:

K said...

thank you, you are awesome! I'll definitely write things down.. I am not good at that! Now I just have to figure out how to avoid the chips at mexican restaurants. I have like 3 mexican lunch dates this next week.

Pasco said...

yeah
yeah
YEAH!!!!

SinkorSwim said...

Inspiring words and motives. Yes, stay strong. Go kick your ass at the gym.

Harlow B said...

love the thinspo pic. i want her stomach

Gem!! said...

Okay - I'm gonna be the boring Betty in this comment box.

I before E - EXCEPT after C!
Just remember that little rule.

I'm a nazi on spelling sometimes.
Sorry =(

But!! You DO have that girls body. You are TINY!!..'

Best of luck, love.

xx

makeme00again said...

Wish I could be skinny by the 15th but I have let myself go and it will take much longer! Hope you reach your goals!