I cant even blog anymore. Im so disapointed in myself. Sooo much.. :(
Its hard reading peoples blogs and everyones so thin and losing weight and looks good.
Then theres me.
The outcast.
Im trying so hard, but i just keep eating.
I probly weigh 180 right now. Maybe even 200.
Its so embarassing to even write anymore :( ...
I might be gone for a while.
Until I get on track.
Good Luck girls. Do better than me. Every single one of you are stronger than me, the fatass, the outcast, the loser. Ive never been good at anything, and taking care of myself is no exception.
I need to hire an army sargaent to TOUGHEN MY FAT ASS UP!!!!!
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hun that's exactly how i feel!
everytime i lose a pound i put more on and people and posting skinny pictures and progress
please don't give up we're all here to support you belle
xo
I no reading eachothers tings upsets me sumtime! other ppls willpower is amazing and then theres me! dont make this ur life just make it part of it! gud luck xx
honeslty, i know how you feel! and it sucks but for me just looking at thinspos and other people weight loss makes me so motivated. Take a look in the morning and it will keep you on track for the day.
best luck ! <3
yeah, i feel ya. ive been on a really bad eating binge lately :( and i cant stop. i probably gained all my weight back too, maybe we can help eachother lose it??
dont give up. you can get back on track!!
<3
Hey!
Atm Im taking diet pills from hollanad and barrett. I am taking these fat metabliser tablets twice a day. I dont think dey really work tbh bc I am not really having any fat in my diet! but I also take a stl softener every time I eat which helps bc I get constipated! Other things dat may work are green tea diet supplements, or da tea itself or peruh tea! gud luck! xx
Post a Comment