Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whaaaaaat was i thinking?!??

Lose 7 lbs by June 15th? PAH! Not going to happen. But Im okay with that. As long as im getting on the right track, which i am...sort of... :/
Ive been working out like crazy that last few days, doing 1hr 15mins on the elliptical and 1hr 15mins on a bike, then doing some various weights and abs. ABS ABS ABS!! I NEED TO DO more abs! Ive been eating better but lately has just been sooo stressful.

Right now, even though im done with college, Im taking a summer chem course at a nearby college. Its 8 weeks, mon-thurs, from 7-1 (including the drive). the thing thats SUPER SHITTY AND FUCKING GAYYYY about it is that THATS when my mom is at work too. so we're always home at the same time, always. the class is half way done tomorrow, and i really believe that after the class is done, I will have all day to do workouts. I can sleep til however lat i want, get up, go on the elipt in the basement while watching my tv shows, not tell my mom and duh how would she ever know, and then once she gets home I can go to the gym. it will be PERFECT!!

but 4 more weeks :/. this class is FUCKING hard, too. and its $1300+200 for the book+ shitloads of money for driving over an hour every day to get there and back=$$$$$!!! so if i fail this class i AM FUCKEDDDDDDDD.

im trying to eat more hard candy now, too, and gum which i think is helping me!

k good luck gals. my MOM IS HERE AND PISSING THE HELL OUT OF ME I CANNNNOOOTTTT STAND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

2 comments:

SinkorSwim said...

FREAKN TELL ME ABOUT IT! I swear my mom is trying to drive me crazy! Oh my goodness!

You are so freaking motivating by the way! Your workout schedule is soo awesome! Keep up the good work girl. You'll definitely reach your goals!

Geist Bites said...

http://toomuchmachine.blogspot.com