
"When a woman has female body image problems she will never feel as though she is still enough or pretty enough to compete with any other women. Most of the time when a woman feels this way there is actually nothing wrong with her and others feel the same way. However it is very difficult for someone with such problems with their body image to see themselves as they really are, even if friends and loved ones continually tell them that they are perfect."
[from articlealley.com]
That describes me to a T. I always think Im fat. People tell me how I have a great body, I look awesome, I look toned, but me? nope, im chubby, always look bloated, not tight, not toned. a blob. thats how i see myself and thats how its always been.
about a year and a half ago i was 5'5" 96 lbs and thought i was fat.
how do you think i feel at 115?
i wish it wasnt lik that. i wish i had confidence.
better yet, i wish i had a good body.
Well, all weekend i ate shitty. but today so far im going good. i had a cup of coffee, a salad, a cucumber, 4 pretzles with hummus..and i think thats about it. wow.
in 45 mins im going to work out for about 2.5 hours. and depending how fast i finish my homework, ill work out again later tonight.
im really determined this time to lose a few pounds. like really fucking determined.
wish me luck, and good luck to you all as well.
if you need thinspo, visit www.theskinnywebsite.com
btw KELLY CLARKSON GOT FFAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx
1 comment:
yeh I saw da pics of kelly clarkson today! how cud she let herself go like that! Im 111-ish and I feel like a heffer! my friend and I are gna do sum crazy dieting 2gether nxt wk I wna loose 11 pounds! doesnt 100 sound perfect! I no u said u felt fat at 97lbs but how did u feel? did u feel sick?
Post a Comment