Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I'll Never Be Again
























































After my obligatory weight gain, Ill never see this "too-skinny, too bony, sick looking, frail, brittle, unhealthy" me again. Ill be "average".....which sucks beyond what I can think of. (if you didnt read my last post, just skim it over and you wont be confused-it explain how Im now being forced to gain a lb a week or be sent to rehab for anas.) Enjoy the pics of my slender self, they will not ever be seen in person again. =( I cant believe I have to say it like that but its true..

Meggy~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, girl! Your legs/arms/torso is like what I want to be!

I'm sorry about your parents... It sucks that they're making your life more difficult by requiring you to work harder later in life ((to get the weight back off)) but I know you can do it!

On the bright side, since you can't workout as much anymore maybe you'll have time for some crazy experiences or something.

Maybe you'll have time for drugs.

I'm just trying to say that maybe there's a bright side to this whole thing. Dunno. How weird that you have to come up with a weight GAIN plan now...

1986chick said...

I have totally been there. You can do it. Are you over or under 18? I am 5'6 as well... parents can be nightmares. Stay up beat,

With hope,
Robin
fitzpar@cc.wwu.edu. Email anytime if you need advice or want to vent. Id love to help

1986chick said...

how are they weighing you?know that you've gained? you could always cheat weight, drink lots of water, belts clothes. Tons of possibilities.....