Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally Posting







Sorry-sketchy internet isn't letting me come on much. Plus I always post at night and all last week i went to bed early so I could get up and work out. Ive worked out like crazy lately..seriously I have like an obsession but it's such a great thing for the body and makes me feel SOOOOOOO good. the human body was MADE to MOVE!! but i feel like ive been eating a lot but idk. idk if its enough to make me gain. anyways, here are some thinso pics of my boring self. stay active girls! and think lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, and tomatoes!!! :) and visit http://www.theskinnywebsite.com/ i am so obsessed with it! love itttt! (alsoo my comp is totally freaking out right now so ill hurry and post what i can! more to come!)

9 comments:

1986chick said...

i love the pictures. whats your stats these days?

Anonymous said...

Very niiiiiiice. How much?

Ha ha j/k! Great pics & thanks for the site :]

xo Hana

WendyPadro said...

OMG!!! That's you?! *gasp* I'm sooooo jealous!!!! lol You look AMAZING!!! Oh I can't wait 'til the day I can stand up and look like that, you're such an inspiration! =)

SophiaRuins said...

girllll i would DIE to look like you right now.

how long did it take you to get here slash what do you weigh now?

absolutley fabulous pichurs

Anonymous said...

fab pictures:)
hope to look any near that soon..

Anonymous said...

First of all, you look fabulous! Second, super cute bra lol. Third, I looooove that website, I'm on there 24/7.

Not_A_Barbie! said...

love the pics you look amazing... hope I'll look like tha one day... what are your stats and how long it's taken to get like this...

Harlow B said...

you look good, tiny, not bony. what was your starting weight before you got down to 101?

*Broken* said...

Wow, you´r so beautiful! I´d kill to look like that
Take care sweetie