Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday

Lately Ive been working our like crazy--like 4-5 hours of cardio a day, but also eating a lot. Im not really trying to lose right now. I think Im hovering around 101 or so, which is fine for me I guess. Lately everyones been giving me shit for being too thin. Maybe Im thinner than I thought I was/looked. I guess working out really burns a lot and I eat super strict and healthy, but a lot of it. So Im always full but its just not a lot of calories. I just dont want another "intervention" from my fam explaining how I look sick and like a skeleton and unnattractively thin. But what do they know, theyre all chubby. Maybe theyre jealous..

I wish I didnt have to please everyone. Its getting exhausting. Between my own body, and grades, and lifestyle, someones always giving me shit for something and Ive had enough of it, but really, what is there to do? I wish I could fail every class, restart drugs again, and lose like 8 more pounds and just see what everyone says ha.

..But I wont..

Have a great weekend

~Meggy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, do what makes YOU happy. That's whats important!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I mean, I know I should do what makes me happy(and you should too!) but I always feel like I am caught between my own wants and what others want from me...