Okay I JUST took these like 10 mins ago. I got back from Fl last night, it was AMAZING. I managed to eat pretty well for eating out practically every meal. Spent too much money, got super tan!, got crazy drunk most nights, partied at a club in Daytona- and might be on girls gone wild!! yikes! but oh well! no nudity :] just dancing, pole dancing, kissing, whip cream body shots. The trip was so much fun, Im sad its over. Well heres some pics (sorry the layout is so shitty, I cant figure out how to make it look decent and organized lol..)! Stay focused and dont get caught!!! And i also have one pic of my bony back from a few months ago. My face looks shitty so I cropped it but I cannot believe I was THAT thin! Wish I still looked like that but oh well :( Have a great day laaadies <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for you comments... you are too funny!
you are tan! *Jealous* Abs look great :)
Oh gawd...you look great...!!
I'm envious...
And tan! I can't wait for summer/sun lol...
Good luck, and take care hun!
Post a Comment