Friday, May 29, 2009

Back..

So yesterday has been the first time ive had internet on my comp since like may 3rd. i wouldnt blog on any other comp- itd just be sketchy.

well since the last time ive posted, not gonna lie, but i knooow ive gained and i haaate myself for it :( idk how much I weigh, but Im pretty sure right around 115 or so.. I want to get to 110 again but have had absolutely zero inspiration or motivation. Ive been stuffing my face to wits end and uugggh im just disappointed. its hard admitting it and typing this right now to be honest. I feel so pathetic because I maintained a good body for so long but no I feel damn near obese.

My boobs are bigger which is nice lol. but thats it.

Im going to be posting and reading and commenting on blogs for the next week or two like crazy, so instead of SNACKING and binging, im going to come here!!

hope everyone else is good. i havent read a single blog since like may 1st, so I dont really know whats up, and theres no way I can catch up lol. anyone achieve a major goal?? i hope so :) good luck layydayyyss.

MY GOAL FOR JUNE 15TH: to be 110.

im going to go weigh myself right now w/o clothes and just see. the scale is from the 70s, no lie!! so it cant be trusted, but my weight isss.............


ok weird..
it said 112.
but whatever, i adjusted the needle so its on 116. so thats just gonna be what i weigh. and by june 15th i want to be getting on track near 110. so maybe around 112 or so. 110 would be nicer i guess tho.

im getting my membership to snap fitness this weekend too. so im kinda planning on maybe telling my mom sometimes that im going to go out to dinner with friends but go to the gym because its open 24/7 lol. :]]]

allright ladies im off now! good luck with your shit and wish me luck and PUT UP THINNSSSPPOOOOO!! my obese ass needs it.

meg xx

3 comments:

CiCi said...

wow lucky you....
man!! i wish i was in ur shoes right now

Rhianna said...

Y'll lose it in no time darl...probably before june 15th lol.

Kudos on the 24/7 gym...we dont have them here :(.

Stay strong!!!

Xx.

Anonymous said...

lucky, i'd love to weigh 115!
stay strong girl :)